In this post, I will tell you How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook? Facebook has millions of users from around the globe as the world’s largest social media site.
By posting photographs, images, text and more about life, Facebook users connect.
A lot of people in remote corners of the world were linked via Facebook.
If you live in America with your friend, with the aid of something on Facebook, you can always keep up to date with the activities of each other’s life. Facebook is not, though, just a site full of optimistic features.
It is also full of people who write to each other in a hateful and negative fashion.
Everyone can comment on your post and whatever you share here becomes open to other users. This has contributed to a wealth of bullying, negative feedback and other harmful forms of Facebook contact.
A man will post fake negative feedback if you share anything on your business page, which will drive some potential customers out.
It is essential to know how to hide Facebook comments to avoid these unpleasant incidents.
Facebook is criticized for restricting the ability of a user to personalize their experiences. No exception to this is hiding comments.
Comments on the post are not easy to delete. This suggests that you must take on your privacy and content in an innovative manner.
How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook pictures?
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- First, go to the drop-down arrow on the top right and click the “Settings” button.
- You’ll want to change your privacy from there. You can pick who sees your posts here and even check other people who mark you before they go live on your Facebook account.
- It is time that you deactivate comments on your Facebook post.
The “Only Me” alternative means that you can only view your post, which also applies to: you can only comment. You should still change your privacy settings in a post after publishing.
- Pick a post whose privacy settings you want to change.
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the post.
- Tap Edit Privacy.
4. Choose from ‘Public’, ‘Friends’ or ‘Friends except’.
At this time, the most efficient way to handle comments on your Facebook posts is to remove them.
If it’s inappropriate content or you don’t want reviews, there’s a way to delete comments.
Delete comments in the App
- To edit and remove comments from the Facebook Application, take the following steps:
- Find the offending comment and click it for a long time.
- From the menu that appears, press “Remove.”
- Confirm that you would like to delete this comment
This menu also offers the option to ‘block’ comments, meaning that you don’t have to erase them.
Remove comments from the Website.
The elimination of comments from a web browser is simple:
- Find the comments that you would like to delete.
- Yeah, you’ll see three horizontal dots – press them.
- The “Delete…” or “Hide Comments” menu will appear. Please choose one of them.
- Confirm to delete a comment.
While this may not be the perfect option like a clear checkbox that permanently disables comments, this allows you more power over inappropriate posts.
How to Turn off Comments on Facebook Group?
You will also Turn off comments on multiple Facebook pages/groups as a Facebook user. To do so, either you must be the person who originally posted the post or a group administrator. This is what you must do to disable comments in a group if you fall into one of these two categories:
- Select the posts in the group for which no comments are required.
- Click on the upper right corner of the three-dotted icon and the “Turn Off Comments” button.
Note that only if you have administrator rights or have shared the post yourself can you turn off commenting on Facebook post n in groups. Do not try this approach on each post that you want to disabled comments.
How to Turn off Comments on Facebook using Chrome Extension?
Google Chrome plugins are developed to allow you greater control of your social media pages.
Shut Up Comment Blocker claims to do just that. With positive feedback, this addition to your Chrome browser will give you the option of stopping all comments.
The biggest downside to having an update to Chrome is that it only functions with the browser.
So if you’re using the Facebook app on your mobile device, you may have trouble with it. If you are genuinely committed to comment-free scrolling, this is a choice for you!
I hope you now know How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook? If you wonder if all current and potential comments can be removed for the better, you will be sad to learn that this isn’t an option.
However, personal accounts can make adjustments based on their taste. In that case, you can only make your friends aware of the comments. You can’t go beyond that.
Comments on Facebook pages and groups can also not be disabled. You can rule out the receiving of comments by individual posts. However, the feature cannot be removed entirely.