Whenever Android user forgot their phone password then they will search how to unlock an android phone password without factory reset? Right?
The problem you have got featured isn’t alone to you however there are many users who have experienced such issues and needs to understand the way of how to unlock android phone password without factory reset?
So today, simply to assist you out and other android users or you come back up with some best guides otherwise you will say best ways that may assist you how to unlock android phone password without factory reset?
So simply browse below however before progressing to the ways directly, allow us to know about the android phone password and the way it works.
Generally, if we mention phone password then it’s wont to shield your device from accessing by a different person and the way to shield your information and files from it.
You’ll be able to attempt any way to unlock your device like pattern, password, PIN, etc.
Though it’s useful in many ways in which but it’s a risk too. Risk within the sense that if you forget the password or pattern of the lock then you may be obscurity as a result of you may not be able to access your device.
This is a crucial scenario, that ought to be resolved instantly, right? So, there are ways in which might assist you to get out of it which is by doing a factory reset.
Many of them do this technique as a result of they assume this can be the most effective and safe technique. however what about your information that’s held on on the device? Doing a factory reset will erase your information fully, thus what to try to do next?
Unlocking an Android phone password without factory reset will be the answer however how? Some helpful ways are listed below that may assist you to unlock your phone password without factory reset.
👉 Don’t miss Read Also: 👇
#1. How to unlock android phone password without factory reset using Google Account?
After making an attempt many times, if you continue to face problems in unlocking your device then you’ll be able to use Google Account for it. What you’ve got to try and do it, you’ve got to access the Google account that the device is connected with and then follow the steps:
1. Only you have to try the unlock pattern five times and making an attempt a sixth time can state a message to try after thirty seconds.
2. You’ll see “forgot pattern” on the rock bottom of the screen.
3. Here you’ve got to provide the Gmail account that’s joined with the device so click the “Next” option.
4. That’s all, here you’ll be able to currently give any new pattern or PIN to unlock your device that you simply keep in mind.
This is the primary methodology that you just will attempt. however, there are several users who don’t use a Gmail account and during this case, if they forget the phone password then they must move any and check out different ways.
#2. How to unlock android phone password without factory reset using Android Device Manager?
Previously android device manager, currently called “Find My Device” is the best use for locating the device once it’s lost or taken. [Read intensive Guide ] the way to notice Lost or taken android Phone Easily]
Besides this, it may be used to ring or lock your device. If you’ve got ever used this feature then you may have noticed that it provides 3 choices, “Ring”, “Lock”, and “Erase”. solely you’ve got to login into your Google account that’s linked with the device and any you’ve got to follow the steps:
1. Visit Find my device on any android device or on the computer and therefore the sign into your Google account. Then choose the android device you would like to unlock.
2. Choose the ‘lock’ option from the 3 choices you get when choosing the device.
3. A new pop-up window can seem from that you’ll be able to set a new password for your device. additionally, you’ll be able to add a nonmandatory optional or recovery email.
4. Ensure it, move to your locked device, and enter the password that you just have set currently.
#3. How to unlock android phone password without factory reset using Backup PIN?
This is yet one more choice that will assist you to unlock phone passwords without factory reset. One issue you may have noticed that once you have enabled pattern lock on your device then one security PIN was additionally asked at that point.
So if you can not unlock your device then you’ve got the choice to Backup PIN which will assist you to unlock your device. For that, follow the below steps:
- Go to android pattern lock.
- After making an attempt many times, you’ll get the message to do when thirty seconds.
- There you’ll see the choice “Backup PIN”, click on that.
- Here enter the backup PIN and also the OK.
- At last, coming into the backup PIN will unlock your device.
👉 Don’t miss Read Also: 👇
How to install Kali Linux on VMware Workstation
#4. Unlock Samsung Phone password without factory Reset
There are several Samsung users who face this kind of issue and that they cannot access their devices. If you’re a Samsung user, and if you would like to unlock your device then attempt the “Find My Mobile” choice to get out of this problem. For that, you must have a Samsung account. then follow the below steps:
1. Visit Find my device Samsung and sign on along with your Samsung account.
2. Choose the ‘Lock my screen’ choice in the left corner and enter a new PIN within the area provided so hit on LOCK choice. after few seconds, the password is going to be modified to the new password you’ve got set and your device is going to be unlocked.
#5. How to unlock android phone password without factory reset using ADB?
Android debug Bridge (ADB) is additionally wont to unlock android phone password without factory reset. however one issue you must additionally understand that it’s a time-consuming technique and a tiny bit difficult compared to different ways.
But you’ll be able to do this and may unlock the phone password. therefore follow the below steps:
1. Initial, you’ve got to transfer ADB on your system. For this, you’ve got to go to the android developer’s website Android Debug Bridge.
2. Afterward, launch the installer and transfer the necessary packages to your system.
3. Here you’ve got to attach your device to the system via USB.
4. to try and do this, you’ve got to go to Settings > about Phone > click on the “Build Number” option seven times and it’ll modify the developer option on your device.
5. afterward move to Settings > Developer choices and activate USB debugging.
6. When your device is connected to the system, launch the command prompt in the installation directory on your individual ADB
7. After that sort the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” and also the press enter
8. eventually, simply restart your device and access it as was.
Well, locking an android phone may be a common factor simply to avoid access to your device from the person. but not remembering the phone password may be a common scenario and many users have round-faced a lot of issues during this.
Therefore making an attempt all the on top of ways mentioned during this weblog can assist you to induce out of the matter hopefully. aside from the ways, making an attempt at android Lock Screen Removal would be the most effective way of how to unlock android phone password without factory reset?