Have you ever asked How To Change Your Voice During Call? You can use the live voice changer app to prank your friends. You are using voice changer software during calls to stop odd calls from unknown numbers.
Voice-change applications allow you to make phone calls by changing your voice. Some of them will first capture the voice and then give it to the receiver. Others can change your voice in the real time when the call is already in progress.
We understand why it can be more entertaining to let your buddy think they dialed the wrong number. The numerous background noises caused by the use of these apps can cause others to believe that you are in that place. So, in this article, we’ll inform you that how to change your voice during call.
9 Best Free Voice Changer Apps During Call:
- New users are given free calling minutes.
- Through this call voice converter tool, you can adjust the pitch of your voice.
- Surprising the recipients by playing greetings in various languages.
- To wish your friends a happy birthday, play a birthday song in the background.
- There are some options for changing the accent and adding sound effects.
2. Change your voice during call FunCalls:
One of the best call voice changer software for Android is FunCalls – Voice changer and call recorder. It’s still available on the iPhone, and you can try it out for free by making free trial calls to hear how your voice changes. Dial the number on the app to make telephone calls to over 150 countries.
- During a call, you can change your voice in real-time.
- Choose from the following options: helium balloon, scary, funny, or guy.
- Have animal sounds in your call.
- VoIP calls make it possible to communicate from any location.
- Save and share your captured voice with others.
3. Magic Call:
- There are some voice changer choices.
- Rain, traffic, and a birthday sound effect are among the various background sound effects.
- Refer to the app and win money as your mates download and log.
- The Gui is basic and easy to use.
4. Change your voice during call Using PrankDial:
- There are hundreds of pranks to choose from.
- Every day, you will make free phone calls.
- New prank situations are added on a regular basis.
5. Live Voice Changer – PrankCall:
- App for converting voice calls in real-time.
- There are 11 different voice changer effects.
- 15 reverb sounds for use of a plug-in microphone.
- Distribute the voice recordings via social media.
6. Call Voice Changer – Allogag:
- Before calling in the preview, listen to the accent.
- Several sound effects for the noise during the call.
- Several times during the call, change your accent.
- Earn free credits to use the voice changer app’s functionality during a call.
7. Voice Changer Plus:
- On the top line, enter a phone number to dial.
- Enter the number you want to appear on the second line.
- Pick a voice effect from the chart by tapping the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Record Call” or “Do Not Record.”
- Select “Place Call.” Calls that have been recorded are saved on the Recordings page.
8. How To change your voice during call Using SpoofApp:
- Select “Account,” then “Activate Free Minutes.“
- Enter your cellphone number as well as your email address.
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking the checkmark, then click “Activate Free Minutes.” A confirmation message appears on the phone, indicating that you can now make your first call.
- “Dismiss,” then “SpoofCard Access Number,” are the options. It is where you choose a local connection number for all possible calls.
- Select your country from the drop-down menu, then click “Place Call.“
- At the right, type the number you want to dial, followed by the number you wish to display on the receiver’s ID.
- Choose from the three voice changer options: “Man,” “Normal,” or “Woman.”
- If you want the app to capture the chat, press “Record Call.” A note informs the user that it is illegal in some states to record a phone call without first warning the other person. Until using this optional function, check the laws in your state.
- Select “Place Call.” The first six minutes are free, but you must buy credits to add minutes to your account after that.
9. Voice Changer Calling:
- Navigate to the home screen and choose “Settings.”
- Select “Wireless and Internet” and check the box next to “Wi-Fi.” Voice Changer Calling is only compatible with Wi-Fi. It does not use the service provider to make calls.
- To open the app, press it, then tap the Dialpad.
- Input the phone number you wish to reach, then hit the “Call” button.
This post will undoubtedly help you locate the right voice changer software for calls on your Android and iPhone. Magic Call and FunCalls are the best voice changer applications for Android and can provide you with various choices. During phone calls, IntCall is the best free voice changer software for iPhone. We’d like to hear your thoughts on this article to improve it. Please leave your opinions and views in the section below. By posting the article on social media, you can share the details with your friends and others about How to change your voice during call.