You may have noticed that many Android smartphone manufacturers, such as Samsung, built their phones with the front camera integrated into the screen itself, similar to Apple’s design. On the other hand, Samsung distinguishes their products by adding a punch hole feature to house the front camera.
As predicted, this concept will not appeal to all customers. Some people dislike Samsung’s front-facing camera and want to disable it, but they don’t know-how. If you are one of them, this article might be of interest to you. This article will explain to you how to disable front camera Android in a step-by-step manner.
The majority of today’s devices include a camera. In reality, taking photos now and then has already become a fashion. It makes no difference where you are as long as you can share a picture with your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram followers.
It’s just that some malicious individuals will use this feature to spy on you. They would, without a doubt, use your device’s camera to track your activities, so you should learn how to disable it.
Before we begin, it is important to note that the front camera punch hole on Android is a hardware design, so there is no way to remove it from the screen completely. The methods mentioned below will help you to disable front camera Android.
What is Cameraless App?
Cameraless is a camera blocker application that disables all cameras on your mobile device, providing complete protection against spies, stalkers, and various malware taking pictures/videos in secure areas.
Cameraless software is also useful for those who work in high-security environments. For a limited time, define your workplace location and let Cameraless automatically block your camera while you’re at work.
You can also password-protect your settings so that the app always works and your device is always secure while you’re at work. Furthermore, a special notification allows you to check the status of your device’s camera.
Please keep in mind that when the application is password-protected, the level of security is at its highest.
Don’t forget about the PRO features like the camera blocker widget and the one-click shortcut to activate the camera even when it’s blocked.
Primary features of Cameraless App:
The ability to grant specifically authorized applications permanent camera access.
- Camera block based on the day
- Password security
- Support for multiple languages
- A special mode with the highest level of security for classified workplaces.
- Auto-camera blocking based on time/location (PRO)
- Camera blocking/unblocking widget with a single click (PRO)
- Integration of Tasker/Automate (PRO)
- How To Change Your Voice During Call in Android?
- How to View Saved Wi-Fi Password on Android Without Root?
- How to transfer contacts to Android from iPhone – Top 3 Ways
- Choose “Whitelist” from the menu.
- A list of all apps installed on your device will be displayed. Choose any app you want to allow to use the camera even if it is blocked.
- Return to the home screen, and you’ll notice that a special Launcher icon has been added for each application you’ve defined, allowing camera access to the app at all times, even when it’s blocked.
- After closing the app, the camera will be blocked automatically, either immediately or after the “Delay time” settings you set on the Configuration screen.