Using this trick, you can easily record keystrokes on your PC without the need for third-party apps. A keylogger is a form of a surveillance program that can record every keystroke you make to a log file, which is usually encrypted. Any form of keylogger is dangerous because it can record your keystrokes, monitor your activity, and record your visit websites. Hackers can quickly gain access to your account as a result of this.
These keyloggers can also identify the passwords to your bank accounts. These keyloggers can also be developed using the notepad text editor. So, let’s see how to make a keylogger with a notepad.
How To Create Keylogger Using Notepad?
The method is fundamental and easy to follow, and you only need a notepad to complete the task. To continue, follow the post below to proceed.
- First, open the Notepad in your Windows by pressing the Window button and then selecting the Notepad from the list of options. Now, in Notepad, copy and paste the code below.
- Save this file to your desktop as keylogger.bat.
- Make a new folder called logs. (You should note that the keylogger will only function if the folder name is logged.) Copy the folder and put it in drive C.
- Now run your Log.bat file after entering your username and password.
- Open the C drive folder to see all saved key logs as a text file generated automatically.
That’s it! You have now successfully developed a keylogger in Notepad.
👇 Read Also Don’t miss it:
- How can Hackers Hack Facebook Account using Phishing Attack ?
- How to hack WIFI password using WiFi Phisher in Kali Linux ?
- How to hack a Windows PC on Your Network With Kali Linux?