In a nutshell, the most frequently asked question on Google is: “How to easily unlock an iPhone without a SIM?”
So, we’ve published four potential working methods that can assist you in activating your iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5s, and iPad.
As we all know, we can’t use an iPhone or an iPad unless they’re fully enabled. To continue, take a look at the methods and step-by-step guide described below.
Almost everybody on the planet owns a smartphone. This is because of its unparalleled features and compatibility. Every year, a slew of new smartphones are released by various companies!
In all of these manufacturers, iPhones are regarded as among the best iPhones in the world.
This is because of its added features, which include encryption and its operating system, as well as security at its highest level. However, if you buy a new iPhone, you will be unable to unlock it without a SIM card.
There are a few ways to get around this limitation and unlock your iPhone. However, there is a chance that your iPhone will no longer work normally after executing the methods.
As a result, we cannot be held liable for any problems that might arise as a result of using the methods mentioned below.
How to activate your iPhone without a SIM card?
1. Activate iPhone Using iTunes on a computer.
- A method for removing the SIM card tray from your iPhone.
- A device with iTunes installed.
- An iPhone unlocking program, which is only necessary if your phone has not yet been activated.
- Connect your iPhone to a device that is running an updated version of iTunes.
- After a few seconds, you can see an on-screen prompt with the steps you need to take to unlock your iPhone without a SIM card.
- Once you’ve completed the steps outlined in the prompt, your iPhone will be unlocked without the need for a SIM card!
- You can now add it to your Wi-Fi network and begin using it in the same way as you use your iPads.
2. Activate iPhone Using the Emergency Call
- Switch on your iPhone and press the home button when you hit the ‘No SIM Card Installed‘ mark. You will be given the option to make an emergency phone call. Choose the choice.
- Now, dial 112 or any other emergency number and, as soon as it dials, hit the power button to stop the call from proceeding via the iPhone Emergency Call Screen.
- A few pop-up screens will appear on your computer. To end the emergency call, press the ‘Cancel‘ button.
- When the emergency call is terminated, you will be immediately redirected to your iPhone’s home page. As a result, your iPhone will be unlocked without the need for a SIM card.
3. Activate iPhone Use a borrowed SIM card
This is a really simple form. All you have to do is borrow a SIM card from a family member or friend and use it to unlock your iPhone. You can return the borrowed SIM card and begin using your activated iPhone once it has been activated.
4. Activate iPhone Jailbreak your iPhone
This can only be used as a last resort if none of the other approaches is unable to complete the mission. However, you should be aware that jailbreaking your iPhone would cancel its warranty.
There are some of the best strategies for activating your iPhone without inserting a SIM card! Any of the methods mentioned above can be used. Also, if you know of a better way to unlock your iPhone without a SIM card, please share it with us in the comments section below.