If versatility was the sole parameter to judge a social media app, Facebook would turn out to be a runaway winner by decimating all other rivals out there. If you are thinking how to add music to Facebook Profile then you are at right place.
If you want to watch fun-loving short clips, play instant games, find a nice person for dating, market your products, or even tune into your favorite songs, Facebook can do it all.
The social media app lets you add songs to your Facebook profile on iPhone and Android devices so that you can stream them when you want while browsing through your personalized feed or chatting with your friends. Sounds interesting?
Let me show you How to add music to Facebook profile.
How to Add Music to Facebook Profile on iOS and Android?
Facebook is well-equipped to appeal to a wide range of tastes, thanks to its extensive music library. You can pin songs to your profile, view the artist’s page, and even add them to your story once you’ve added them.
Furthermore, if you ever discover that any songs are no longer relevant to your interests, you can delete them. Keep in mind that the songs you upload to your Facebook profile are public, so anybody can see them.
How to add Music to Facebook Profile?
- On your mobile device, open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile image in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to Music and tap it.
- Now is the moment to find your favorite music or performer. Hit the Add button once you’ve located the song you’re looking for. You can add as many songs as you wish to your profile. So, go through the vast library and pick out all of your favorite tunes.
Note: To acquire access to the music library on your Android device, first press the Add button in the top right corner.
That’s all there is to it! You’ve added the music to Facebook profile successfully.
Listen to Songs You’ve Added to Your Facebook Profile
You can listen to the songs you’ve uploaded at any time by going to the same music section and selecting the song you want to hear.
- On your mobile device, go to Facebook -> Profile Photo -> Music.
- You should now be able to see a list of all the music you’ve uploaded to your profile. Simply press the play button on the song you want to hear.
Note: To listen to the whole song on Spotify, tap the song and then go to the top left and select Play Full Song On. Now, in the popup menu that appears at the bottom, select Spotify.
Pin Song to Your Facebook Profile or Remove Unwanted Songs
In addition to allowing you to add songs to your profile, Facebook also allows you to pin songs. You can also quickly delete tracks from your profile if you no longer enjoy them.
- Open Facebook on your device, go to your profile photo, and then to Music.
- Tap the three horizontal dots next to the music you want to listen to.
- To remove the song, press on Pin to profile or hit Delete song from profile.
Note: You’ll also be able to add the song to your tale and view the artist’s page from this popup menu.
Add or Delete Songs on Facebook Profile
As a result, you may build a solid collection of all of your favorite music and listen to them while using the social networking app. As someone who enjoys listening to music,
I think this function is well-executed.. Anyway, what are your thoughts on this intriguing feature? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.