You can stream Pubg Mobile on Twitch. Twitch is currently the most popular internet streaming site, particularly for gameplay footage. The Amazon-owned service has more than 2.2 million unique monthly streamers and has watched more than 292 billion minutes of material.
While many people use Twitch to stream their gameplays from their PCs and consoles, did you know you can also stream from your smartphone? Oh, and it’s all for free. Intrigued? Then keep reading to learn how to stream Pubg Mobile on Twitch using Android or iOS:
Stream Pubg Mobile on Twitch from Your Smartphone
The broadcasting software is an integral component of any streamer’s toolset. While there is lots of broadcasting software for smartphones that can stream on Twitch, we will be utilizing Stream Labs for this tutorial to stream Pubg Mobile on Twitch because it has a simple and easy-to-use interface as well as a greater overall stability.
Furthermore, it is available for free on both Android and iOS.
How to Stream Pubg Mobile on Twitch in Android/iOS
- Install the Stream Labs app (for free) on your Android or iOS device.
- Launch Stream Labs and sign in using your Twitch account.
- Tap on the “Stream” icon in the main screen window.
- The software will prompt you to capture your screen. Simply press the “Start now” button.
- Now, hit the three-dot menu icon and choose “Edit stream details.”
- Give your stream a unique name. When you’re finished, simply tap “Ok.”
- Now, in the bottom-right corner of the screen, tap on the “Live” icon. That’s all there is to it; all of the material on your screen will begin streaming on Twitch.
- All that remains now is to launch the game of your choice. It will be instantly streamed live on Twitch for all of your viewers to watch.
Aside from Stream Labs, there are a handful of other apps you should look into. Bitstream (free) is a popular software among Android users due to its minimalistic UI and extensive feature set. For iOS users, there is a free app called Live: Air Solo that allows you to stream. While the service supports a variety of streaming services, Twitch is the most well-known.
Start Streaming on Twitch from Android or iOS
Using the instructions above, you should be able to effortlessly stream your games to Twitch from your Android or iOS smartphone.
While we personally suggest Stream Labs, the other alternative applications or apps should do. Just make sure to utilize settings that your mobile device can realistically handle.
For example, don’t expect a mid-range device to stream in full HD. Aside from that, employing the above strategy should help you simply stream your mobile gameplay on Twitch.
So, did the strategy outlined above work for you? Share your Twitch experiences in the comments section below.
How to stream on Twitch Mobile without Camera?
To stream on Twitch, you do not need a camera. Nowhere in Twitch’s Terms of Service does it state that you must have a camera to stream on the network.
However, practically all major Twitch streamers use a camera since it allows them to engage with their viewers more effectively. Cameras are used by the majority of streamers.