If you’re a long-time Termux user, you’ve probably heard about ZPhisher. We will learn how to install ZPhisher on Termux in this article. Before We begin, we must first learn about ZPhisher.
Please keep in mind that this article is solely for educational purpose only. We wrote this blog to educate you on the many types of phishing attempts perpetrated by attackers. We are not liable for any improper use of this content or tool.
What is ZPhisher?
ZPhisher is a sophisticated phishing toolkit. It enables users to conduct phishing attacks on a variety of websites and popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Netflix, and others.
ZPhisher is a phishing application that allows you to launch phishing attacks on roughly 30 platforms using 30+ templates. ZPhisher enables the usage of Ngrok for port forwarding and hosting phishing websites. Phishing requires a solid understanding of social engineering.
It is an improved version of the Shellphish utility. ZPhisher’s developer, on the other hand, has reduced superfluous code and introduced a slew of new features.
This tool is simple to install on platforms such as Termux, Ubuntu/Debian/Kali, Arch Linux/Manjaro, and Fedora. Here are the difference between kali Linux and ubuntu.
Features of Zphisher
- Mask URL support;
- Latest login pages;
- Multiple tunneling option;
- Easy to use and User-friendly tool.
How To Install ZPhisher on Termux?
To avoid errors while installing ZPhisher to your Termux, carefully follow the procedures below one by one.
1. Launch Termux and use the following command to update and upgrade your pkg repository.
pkg update && apt pkg -y
2. Install all of the prerequisites required for ZPhisher to function properly. To function properly,
ZPhisher requires PHP, wget, curl, OpenSSH, and git. So, let’s use the command below to install these dependencies.
apt install git php openssh curl wget -y
3. Now, use the git command to clone the ZPhisher to your Termux. Zphisher download
git clone https://github.com/htr-tech/zphisher
4. Go to the directory.
5. Allow the shell script file to read, write, and execute.
chmod +x zphisher.sh
6. Start the ZPhisher installation by running the shell script file.
7. Zphisher is now installed. By executing the above command, you can now launch Zphisher every time.
ZPhisher is one of the best phishing tools that is available for Termux. I hope you guys understand how to install ZPhisher on Termux.